Cindy's Lemon Parmesan Tilapia
4 tilapia fillets
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon smart balance butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
pepper to taste
1/3 cup of Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, pepper, and Parmesan
5. Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.