Cindy's Gourmet Caprese Egg Breakfast Sandwich-
This Breakfast Sandwich packs a lot of Flavor!
- Flat Out- 90 calories
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Smart Balance Butter Spread
- 1/3 cup of spinach
- Sun-dried Tomatoes packed in oil
- Goat Cheese
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- Cindy's special sauce
- In a small non stick skillet- melt butter
- Drop eggs in, you will cook until the white becomes solid, then flip and cook for an additional 45 seconds
- Prepare your sandwich before cooking your eggs.
- Layout your flat bread, on one end spread Cindy's special sauce
- Cut slices of goat cheese and place on top
- Sprinkle sun-dried tomatoes on top and then place your spinach.
- When your eggs are done, place on top and fold over your flat out bread.
Cindy's Special Sauce-
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Pepperchinis (Greek Peppers)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 packet of stevia or splenda
- In a food processor blend together the above ingredients and refrigerate.