I went to Market on the Hill Thursday and got some fresh Yellow tail Snapper-YUMMY!
I paired the fish with smashed sweet potatoes and pan seared brussel sprouts :)
ALMOND ENCRUSTED YELLOW TAIL
3 8 oz. yellow tail snapper fillets
1/4 tsp. sea salt & pepper
1 lemon juiced
1 c. almond flour
1/2 c. almond milk
1 c. chopped sliced almonds
4 tsp. canola
3 tsp. Smart Balance butter spread
1/4 c. dry white wine
1. Season yellow tail fillets with salt, pepper and lemon juice, then dredge in almond milk, almond flour and egg wash.
2. Coat fillets in chopped almonds. Pat the almonds on the fish to secure.
3. Saute in canola oil over medium heat, taking care not to burn almonds, until nicely browned. Remove fillets and de-glaze pan with splash of white wine.
4. Add a squeeze of lemon and melt butter in pan juices.
5. Drizzle over fish and garnish with lemon slices and parsley.