Top 10 Reasons You Don't Exercise
1. You really hate exercise.
2. You've tried to exercise but you keep quitting.
3. You can't afford a gym membership.
4. You're not seeing any changes in your body.
5. You don't know how to exercise.
6. You want to exercise but you have to take care of the kids and family.
7. You can't seem to stay motivated to continue working out.
8. Exercise HURTS!
9. You can't make the commitment to stick to an exercise routine.
10. You don't have the time!
The one thing all of these have in common is they are excuses. The excuses you make will hold you back from your fitness goals. You have to be determined and find the time, the patience, the trainer, and the strength in yourself to reach your goals. No matter what the obstacle is you face don't let your excuses be your crutch in life.